Thank you for your interest towards investing in our youth at California Heritage YouthBuild Academy. It is our mission to provide our young people with meaningful opportunities and a second chance at a high school diploma. We believe strongly in rebuilding lives and our community. Your support helps us give a hand up to our opportunity youth in Shasta, Tehama, and Trinity counties.
Your donation positively impacts the following:
- Providing transportation for our students to/from school, doctors appointments, daycare arrangements
- Stipends for our Youth involved in our Low-Income housing projects
- Supplies for our Low-Income housing projects (tools, hard hats, tool belts etc.)
- Tuition and book fees for our concurrently enrolled community college youth
- Incentives for attending school
- Growing our school food bank
- Supplies for free onsite laundry services
If you’d prefer to donate using a check, please mail it to:
California Heritage YouthBuild Acadmey
8544 Airport Road
Redding, CA 96002
You may also contact Cathy Taylor, Executive Director , at 530-378-5254 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Other meaningful ways to donate:
- Give through the United Way workplace campaign if your employer participates. Please call our office for our United Way Number.
- Donate by becoming a CHYBA Mentor - please contact Kurt Mitchell at email@example.com