Thank you for your interest towards investing in our youth at California Heritage YouthBuild Academy!
It is our mission to provide our young people with meaningful opportunities and a second chance at a high school diploma. We believe strongly in rebuilding lives and our community. Your support helps us give a hand up to our opportunity youth in Shasta, Tehama, and Trinity counties.
Your donation positively impacts the following:
- Providing transportation for our students to/from school, doctors appointments, daycare arrangements
- Stipends for our Youth involved in our Low-Income housing projects
- Supplies for our Low-Income housing projects (tools, hard hats, tool belts etc.)
- Tuition and book fees for our concurrently enrolled community college youth
- Incentives for attending school
- Growing our school food bank
- Supplies for free onsite laundry services
Ways To Donate
- When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Select California Heritage YouthBuild Academy from the drop down menu, and the proceeds will benefit the school directly.
- With the help of Women's Fund, we were able to build and utilize a food pantry for our food insecure students. We are always looking for donations of canned goods, non-perishables, and personal hygiene products. Contact the main office at (530) 378 5254 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- A check can be made out to the order of 'California Heritage YouthBuild Academy' and mailed to the school, at 8544 Airport Rd, Redding, CA 96002. You may also contact Cathy Taylor, Executive Director, at (530) 378 5254 or email@example.com with any questions.
- See our list of needs on the NorCal United Way website, we keep it up to date with any material or volunteers we may need.
Other meaningful ways to donate